Career with SET Institutions
All SET Institutions are centres of excellence, synonymous with quality education. These institutions aim to groom self-directed, confident learners, empowered with skills, knowledge and wisdom through well-rounded education. We aspire to ignite in our students a passion for lifelong learning and the zeal to serve the society selflessly. This cannot be achieved without the active engagement of highly acclaimed and efficient professionals in different fields of school activity.
To meet the consistent requirement of highly qualified faculty in the field of school education, teaching and non-teaching professionals are recruited on a regular basis in all schools run by the SET with the promise of a rewarding and stimulating working environment and career growth.
Opportunities are provided to all for professional growth. In addition, from time to time, existing employees are also elevated to higher posts, based on their performance and association with the SET.
The vacancies are advertised in leading English national dailies, based on the requirements. Vacancies are also posted on the official website of Salwan Education Trust with the facility to apply online for the advertised posts. The applicants are required to register online for the advertised vacancies.
Selection is based on a a rigorous procedure comprising Written Test, Demo Class, Preliminary and Final Interviews taken by a panel of experts. The most suitable and deserving candidates are paid as per the Seventh Central Pay Commission.
Look out for vacancies with SET for a progressive and satisfactory career.
Applications are invited for the post of: Office cum Personal Assistant (2)
(Female candidates would be preferred)
- Minimum Graduate from recognized university.
- Diploma in Office Management & Secretarial Practice will be preferred.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Good knowledge of Computer and MS-Office suite.
Duties and Responsibilities would include but not limited to:
- Drafting, taking notes, dictations, preparation of Notes and recording minutes of the meetings.
- Monitoring emails, files movements and other communications shared by Director (s), Salwan Education Trust.
- Liaison with all Salwan Schools for smooth coordination.
- Organising and making arrangements for the meeting in coordination with clients, schools, and stake-holders.
- Maintaining and Operating MIS.
- Ensure proper filing and improve the system for quick retrieval of records.
- Organising travel and itineraries as and when required.
- Any other responsibility assigned by Hon’ble Chairman and Directors Salwan Education Trust.
The applicants may apply by sharing their detailed biodata along with a recent passport size photograph through email at firstname.lastname@example.org, latest by 29th May 2023.